Universal Metals is a next generation supplier of hard-metals to the aerospace industry as well as other critical application industries. We are committed to setting industry leading standards in all measures of business performance and customer service. Our long-term commitment to aerospace manufacturers ensures availability of stock, continuity, reliability and quality.
The company was founded by Scott McKeever in 1997, and currently operates out of a 50,000 square foot facility located in Corona, CA and a second facility in Deerfield Beach, FL. From the beginning, Scott’s focus has been to provide competitive pricing for quality metals with superior and individualized service to meet the needs of our customers, from aerospace development to engineering firms. The company continues to be guided, as it has been since the beginning, by the values exhibited by its founder: Integrity, Quality, Commitment, and Innovation.
Scotty’s “Hands-On” style of management and strong sense of ethical business philosophy has led to the development of these core company aspirations:
1. Enable our customers to operate their businesses more efficiently
2. Be committed to the long-term relationship with our customers
3. Provide an integrity-centric work environment
4. Provide our employees with opportunities for advancement within their careers
5. Give back to the community through charitable contributions and encourage company volunteerism
Additionally, our culture supports our talented people, allowing them to approach their work with energy, enthusiasm, and the promise of success. This group of engaged employees ensures Universal’s clients receive the very best quality of service available.
- 20+ year aerospace materials industry leader.
- Highly trained and knowledgable staff
- Specialists in “hard-to-find” materials
- Proprietary software systems
- Purchasing Transparency